Use the Navigator to set what in shown in the Browser or the Filmstrip. The Navigator is divided into these sections:
- Favorites – this section shows folders that you’ve added to your Favorites, so you can access them quickly. To add a folder to Favorites, drag and drop it from the Browser, or use its right-click menu.
- Catalog – this section shows the contents of the Catalog, with pictures organized by folder, date, keywords, or location. For more information, see the chapter on The Catalog.
- Zonerama – this section shows any albums you’ve uploaded to the Zonerama web galleries. For more information, see the chapter named Upload to Zonerama.
- Mobile Photos – use this for quick access to photos that you’ve uploaded from your phone using Zoner Photo Studio for Android,
- Facebook – use this to access your Facebook photos.
- OneDrive, Google Drive, DropBox – if you have one of these file synchronization services installed, then you can use the Navigator to quickly access your local folders for synchronized files and work with them from within the program.
- This PC – this section (whose name can differ depending on your version of Windows) shows the complete folder hierarchy on your computer.
- Network – use this section to access other computers on your local network.
Click Import at the bottom of the Navigator to show a screen for copying or moving photos directly from a camera or memory card. For information on how Import works, see the topic named Import.
Double-click a section’s title bar to expand or collapse it.
When you switch folders by, for example, selecting one from Favorites, the Navigator does not automatically expand the subfolders in the folder tree. An “arrow” icon appears at the right end of the nearest selected item in such cases. Click this icon to expand the folder tree out to the target folder.