- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7* / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 or 64 bits)
- Processor: Intel or AMD with SSE2 support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- HDD: 390 MB free disk space
- Resolution: 1200 × 800 or higher
* On Windows 7, the following updates must be installed: Service Pack 1, Microsoft’s Platform Update for Windows 7, and .NET Framework 4.5
The Optimum Configuration for Working with Zoner Photo Studio
Two examples of suitable graphics cards are AMD’s Radeon product line (R9 or higher) and the GeForce GTX cards from Nvidia.
Graphics Card (GPU)
Zoner Photo Studio uses the full power of your graphics card thanks to CUDA and OpenCL. Graphics card memory is important for work with large photos. We recommend at least 2 GB of graphics card memory. Two examples of suitable graphics cards are AMD’s Radeon R9 product line and the GeForce GTX Ti from cards from Nvidia.
You can also speed up calculations using graphics card acceleration; see Advanced Settings.
We recommend at least 4 GB of memory.
Hard Disk (HDD)
We recommend installing ZPS on an SSD drive. This will make it load and run very fast. The SSD disk market is still developing rapidly, so check the latest reviews to make your choice.
Use a modern, 64-bit operating system to harness the full power of the recommended 64-bit CPU.