- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7* / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32 or 64 bits)
- Processor: Intel or AMD with SSE2 support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- HDD: 390 MB free disk space
- Resolution: 1200 × 800 or higher
* On Windows 7, the following updates must be installed: Service Pack 1, Microsoft’s Platform Update for Windows 7, and .NET Framework 4.5
System Requirements for Advanced Users
Work with large photographs, panoramas, and documents with multiple layers places especially large demands on a computer’s memory. For these situations, we recommend at least 4 GB of RAM and a 64-bit version of Windows.
For comfortable work in these situations, we also recommend a relatively high-performance processor. Zoner Photo Studio can take advantage of multi-core processors—if it detects multiple cores, it automatically divides up tasks and calculations among them. It can also use a graphics card to speed up operations that demand a large amount of calculations. For more information, see Advanced.
Last but not least, we recommend a higher-than-minimum monitor resolution.