The interface of Zoner Photo Studio is made up of five main modules: Manager, Develop, Editor, Print and Video. To switch among them, use the buttons at the top right of the program. The left side of each module contains the Navigator, the middle is a display area, and the right side contains the Side Panel, with tools for work in the current module.
Currently-open tabs are listed at the top left. Switching modules does not open a new tab. To open a new tab, either click the “plus” button next to the tabs and choose a module, or instead click a module’s button while holding down [Ctrl].
- The Manager module is for browsing and organizing photos. It has several display modes. One mode is active at a time. These modes are: Browser, Preview, Map, or Compare.
- The Develop module serves for non-destructive editing.
- The Editor module serves for advanced edits and work with selections.
- The Print module serves for producing creative outputs based on your photos.
- The Video module serves for editing and creating videos.
Click the Menu button to display the main menu for the current module. To make the main menu always visible, use View | Menu.
Use the icons and other buttons at the top right of the window to access Notifications, Help, your Zoner Account, settings for a Second Monitor, and Fullscreen.