Use the Viewer to quickly view pictures at full size.
If you have set Zoner Photo Studio to be integrated into Windows, then double-clicking a picture in Windows launches the Viewer.
To reach the Viewer from the Manager in ZPS, press [F3].
Control the Viewer using the toolbar buttons, the mouse, or the following keyboard shortcuts:
- right arrow, [Page Down] – next picture
- left arrow, [Page Up] – previous picture
- [Home], [End] – first/last picture in a folder
- [Spacebar] – automatic slideshow; to set the slide duration, go to the Viewer's Settings.
- [+], [Num +], rotate mouse wheel upwards – zoom in
- [+], [Num +], rotate mouse wheel downwards – zoom out
- [Num *], [,] – 1:1 zoom
- [Num 0], [.] – Zoom to Fit
- [Z], left-click – switch between 1:1 and Zoom to Fit
- [Num /] – Zoom Lock
- [L], [R] – rotate picture
- [Shift+O], middle-click – blowout display
- [Del] – delete file
- [I] – show a header with file information
- [F] – fullscreen
- [Enter] – switch out from Viewer to Zoner Photo Studio
- [Esc] – close Viewer