Use the Navigator to set what in shown in the Browser or the Filmstrip. The Navigator is divided into these sections:
- Favorites – this section shows folders that you’ve added to your Favorites, so you can access them quickly. To add a folder to Favorites, drag and drop it from the Browser, or use its right-click menu.
- Catalog – this section shows the contents of the Catalog, with pictures organized by folder, date, keywords, or location. For more information, see the chapter on The Catalog.
- Zoner Photo Cloud – an online photo storage point. You can edit photos directly on Zoner Photo Cloud without needing to copy them to your local disk. For more information, see the chapter on Zoner Photo Cloud.
- Zonerama – this section shows any albums you’ve uploaded to the Zonerama web galleries. For more information, see the chapter named Upload to Zonerama.
- Facebook – use this to access your Facebook photos.
- OneDrive, Google Disk, Dropbox – if you have installed the applications for syncing files to these popular cloud services, then you can use the Navigator to access the local folders with your synchronized files and work with them directly inside the program. For more information, see the OneDrive, Disk Google, Dropbox chapter.
- Computer – v – this section (whose name can differ depending on your version of Windows) shows the complete folder hierarchy on your computer.
- Network – use this section to access other computers on your local network.
Click Import at the bottom of the Navigator to show a screen for copying or moving photos directly from a camera or memory card. For information on how Import works, see the topic named Import.
Double-click a section’s title bar to expand or collapse it.
When you switch folders by, for example, selecting one from Favorites, the Navigator does not automatically expand the subfolders in the folder tree. An “arrow” icon appears at the right end of the nearest selected item in such cases. Click this icon to expand the folder tree out to the target folder.