Use this function to adjust a picture's brightness and contrast.
To access it, use Edit | Adjust | Enhance Exposure… [Ctrl+3] in the Manager or Adjust | Enhance Exposure… in the Editor.
- Exposure – use this to correct exposure by up to +/-3 EV.
- Contrast – use this to control the picture's overall contrast.
- Lights – use this to darken light areas in the picture.
- Shadows – use this to lightens dark areas in the picture.
- White point – tones brighter than this level are converted to pure white.
- Black point – tones darker than this level are converted to pure black.
- Clarity – use this to change local contrast at contours in the picture.