Dušan Doležal, Petr Grolich, Aleš Hasala, Ladislav Matula, Pavel Minář, Petr Minář, Martin Sliwka, Vojtěch Tryhuk, Jan Vančura.
Zdeněk Bulín, Jan Kovařík, Jaroslav Mejstřík, Luděk Švehla
Zoner Photo Studio X—Help
You can print out any part of the Help that you wish, but only for personal use, unless given further permissions by ZONER, Inc.. This Help, and printed copies of it, are protected by copyright and cannot be distributed without permission, neither commercially nor for free. No part of the Help may be copied, published, or transferred by any other means, including electronic or photographic record, without written permission by ZONER, Inc..
The information here is provided without guarantee; it can change without notice and cannot be considered binding for the manufacturer. ZONER, Inc. assumes no liability for eventual errors or imprecisions that the text may contain.
Software: © 1994—2018 ZONER software, a.s.
Documentation: © 2001—2018 ZONER software, a.s.
Illustrations and photographs: © 1999—2018 ZONER software, a.s.
All rights reserved.
Zoner Draw and Zoner Photo Studio are registered trademarks of ZONER, Inc.; Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp. Other marks used in this text may also be registered trademarks of their owners.
- JPEG import and export filter—Copyright © 1991-2000, Thomas G. Lane—Copyright © 1991-1998, Independent JPEG Group, Copyright © 2003-2010 by Guido Vollbeding
- PNG import and export filter—Copyright © 1998-2010 Glenn Randers-Pehrson
- TIFF import and export filter—Copyright © 1988-1997 Sam Leffler—Copyright © 1991-1997 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
- ZLIB compression and decompression library—Copyright © 1995-2013 Jean-Loup Gailly, Mark Adler
- dcraw—Copyright © 1997-2011 by Dave Coffin
- HD Photo DPK—Copyright © 2005-2007 Microsoft Corporation
- JasPer—Copyright © 1999-2007 Michael David Adams
- Thin Plate Spline 2D point morpher—Copyright © 2003-2005 Jarno Elonen
- JPEG XR Reference software—Copyright © 2008-2010 ITU-T/ISO/IEC
- minizip—Copyright © 2010 Gilles Vollant
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives—Copyright © 2002-2011, Intel Corporation. – All Rights Reserved
- Development consulted with prof. RNDr. Miloslavem Druckmüller, CSc.
- Little cms—Copyright © 1998-2005 Marti Maria
- Adobe XMP Software Development Kit—Copyright © 2000-2013 Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Template Numerical Toolkit—National Institute of Technology, USA
- Adobe DNG Software Development Kit—Copyright © 2006-2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Snowball—Copyright © 2001, Dr Martin Porter