Four calendar formats are available:
- A4 (8.27″ × 11.7″) one-month
- A4 (8.27″ × 11.7″) two-month
- A3 (11.7″ × 16.5″) one-month
- A3 (11.7″ × 16.5″) two-month
- Monthly desk photo calendar 5.8 x 8.3″
- Weekly desk photo calendar 5.8 x 8.3″
- Weekly desk photo calendar 11.8 x 5.5″
- Biweekly desk photo calendar 11.8 x 5.5″
Use the Custom format to set dimensions to match the paper in your own printer attached to your computer, either based on a list or manually.
Use the Content settings to select the calendar’s Year and Starting month, the Language (which sets the names of the months and days), and the First day of the week. Adjust the calendar’s look using the settings for Font, Text color, and Background color, the Background transparency, and whether or not to add a Title page. Next are settings for showing day names and setting their Text color and forcing them intoUppercase. Special day settings control how holidays are displayed. Use them to set holidays’ Text color and whether or not they should be displayed in Bold text.
Use the year label settings and month name settings to set the size and color for the calendar’s text and whether or not the text should be Bold. For month names, you can set whether or not to use Uppercase letters.